Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rick Santelli v. Paul Kanjorski

If you enjoy Rick Santelli, here's a clip of the exchange between him and this morning's CNBC guest host Rep. Paul Kanjorski, about whom I wrote here earlier today. Once again, thanks to a reader's search, this time for the video of the exchange, I was alerted to go find it.

In my earlier post, I wrote, in part,

"And, as I'm writing this, Kanjorski is lampooning voters who blame CRAs, Fannie and Freddie for causing much of the recent mortgage-backed financial meltdown. That, alone, should tell you that Kanjorski is living in an alternative universe where Congress has never done anything to damage our financial system."

This exchange occurred right after I wrote that.....

2 comments:

Deborah Knight said...

Great clip! Thanks for posting it.

C Neul said...

Thanks for the comment. You're very welcome.

-CN